Twenty two years ago on April 1st, with 11 years of experience working for such companies as JC Penney Insurance and MetLife, I began a journey as the owner of my own insurance agency. Since then I have seen many changes in the insurance industry. Many of them have been good changes which benefited our clients such as the Consumer Bill of Rights and expansion of product offerings. I have also seen insurance companies facing unprecedented challenges from increased regulation and loss pressure.
Through it all I have felt that I have had the resources available to me to provide high value and service to our clients. However the insurance landscape continues shifting and changing as it becomes increasingly difficult for small businesses in every industry. Because of this, and after much research and fact finding, I have come to the decision that it's time that we at Integrity Insurance take action. A move forward in order to continue on our quest to provide our clients with the best products and service available.
So it is with much pride that I announce Integrity Insurance is now a part of The Woodlands Financial Group (TWFG). The Woodlands Financial Group is the largest independent agency in Texas. And it is the 8th largest privately owned Insurance Agency in the United States. You can read more about the history of TWFG and of Founder, President and CEO Richard “Gordy” Bunch at: http://www.twfg.com/about-twfg/an-american-success-story/ .
As a Branch owner of TWFG I will continue to direct the day-to-day operations of our agency in McKinney. At the same time we have resources available to us that we have never had. We have a home office staff of capable employees, buying power of over 500 agents nationwide and, best of all for clients, the availability of many new markets. Additional insurance companies for us to offer you such as Allstate, Safeco, Mercury and Liberty Mutual. And new software systems and programs that enable us to carry out day today responsibilities with even greater expertise.
It would be an understatement to say that I'm excited about these changes. And you should rest assured knowing that TWFG is as dedicated as we are to our clients.
So to summarize the changes are as follows:
· Our agency will now be known as TWFG Insurance Services of McKinney. (This change will be a gradual one as we re- brand the Integrity web site, letterhead, marketing paraphernalia and phone messages).
· Phone numbers will stay the same; phone 1-888-549-2961 and fax 214-614-8383.
· My new email address is firstname.lastname@example.org , for now I will also receive, and respond to, email sent to my previous address.
· Mailing address is now Po Box 6271 McKinney Texas 75071-5107
· We have a new office where we can meet (by appointment only). The new office is at the Valliance Bank building at 5900 Lake Forest Dr Ste 300 McKinney Texas 75070-2238.
· We have new companies and product offerings, many more are on the way!
Please help us to stay in touch during and beyond the transition. Send us your most current email address. We promise only pertinent and timely email will be sent to you.
Thank you dear client for your support and for getting us to this point in our journey. But the journey is not yet over as we now take a new exciting path together. Thank you for the privilege of serving you.